HDPE Double wall corrugated pipe, referred to as PE corrugated pipe, was first developed in Germany in the early 1980s. After more than ten years of development and improvement, it has developed from a single variety to a complete product series. The double wall corrugated pipe of high density polyethylene (HDPE) is a kind of pipe with corrugated structure. The inner wall of the pipe is flat and smooth, the outer wall is corrugated, and the inner and outer walls are hollow and tightly welded. The utility model has the advantages of corrosion resistance, long service life, smooth inner wall, small flow friction resistance, integrated molding, uniform performance, etc. Its excellent tube wall structure design greatly reduces the cost compared with other tube structures. Because of its convenient and reliable connection, it has been widely used at home and abroad, replacing a large number of concrete pipes and cast iron pipes.
Polyethylene (PE) structural wall piping system for underground use Part 1 Polyethylene double wall corrugated pipe GB / t19472.1-2004
Key words: light structure, unique stability, flexibility, low temperature resistance, impact resistance, abrasion resistance, sedimentation resistance, UV protection, environmental protection
1. Light weight: the density of polyethylene is 0.95g/cm3, which is lighter than water. The weight of product meter is 1 / 8 of that of traditional cement pipe, which is very convenient for construction.
2. The product has unique structure and strong compressive capacity: the outer wall has a ring-shaped corrugated structure, which greatly enhances the ring stiffness of the pipe, thus enhancing the resistance of the pipe to the soil load, and has obvious advantages compared with other pipes.
3. Good chemical stability: because HDPE molecule has no polarity, it has excellent chemical stability. Except for a few strong Chlorinators, most of the chemical media do not damage it. Generally, environmental soil, electricity, acid and alkali and other factors will not damage the pipeline, do not breed bacteria, do not scale, and its circulation area will not decrease with the increase of operation time.
4. Good low temperature resistance and impact resistance: the embrittlement temperature of HDPE Double wall corrugated pipe is - 70 ℃, which has good impact resistance. When the temperature is above - 30 ℃, no special protection measures need to be taken, and the construction is convenient in winter.
5. Green environmental protection: the product is easy to connect, well sealed interface, zero leakage, avoid secondary pollution, and is an ideal "green pipe". PE material is non-toxic and sanitary, no toxic gas emission and "white pollution" hidden danger during combustion.
6. Anti settlement: the product has good flexural performance and can adapt to the uneven settlement of soil;
7. UV resistance: the outer wall of PE bellows is added with carbon black, which has excellent UV radiation resistance.
8. Excellent wear resistance: at the speed of 15ft / s, the wear resistance is 3-5 times higher than that of ordinary or fine-grained steel pipe.
1. Municipal Drainage and sewage pipeline system engineering;
2. Underground drainage and sewage discharge in apartments and residential quarters;
3. Highway embedded pipeline, golf course underground seepage pipe network;
4. Water conservancy projects such as irrigation and drainage of farmland and water conservancy;
5. Chemical industry and mine are used for fluid transportation and ventilation.
HDPE Double wall corrugated pipe can be transported by various means of transportation. During transportation, loading and unloading, throwing, impact, heavy pressure, long-term exposure to the sun or near the heat source are not allowed. It is not allowed to mix with toxic and harmful substances.
1. The installation of HDPE Double wall corrugated pipe must be carried out by qualified personnel in strict accordance with the arrangement and business standards of HDPE Double wall corrugated pipe to ensure the quality.
2. When handling materials, it is strictly forbidden to throw, drop, roll and drag to avoid damaging the pipe; when connecting the pipe, check both ends, if there is any damage, please cut off the damaged part.
3. Finished pipe with socket flared, socket butt connection
4. In order to ensure that there is no seepage after the pipeline is connected, please use the matching sealing ring of this product.
6. After installation, the water proof test must be carried out to confirm that there is no leakage.