Wanfang steel belt reinforced PE spiral corrugated pipe is a kind of winding structure wall pipe with PE and steel belt melting composite, which is developed on the basis of advanced composite technology of metal plastic pipe abroad. The pipe wall structure is composed of three layers, with the spiral wound high-strength steel strip as the reinforcement, high-density polyethylene as the matrix, and the unique manufacturing process, which integrates the steel strip and high-density polyethylene into one, so that it has both the flexibility of plastic pipe and the rigidity of metal pipe, which is very suitable for municipal engineering.
Steel strip reinforced polyethylene (PE) spiral corrugated pipe for underground drainage CJ / T 0225-2011
Buried steel plastic composite winding drainage pipe QB / T 2783-2006
Key words: high ring stiffness, corrosion resistance, long service life, reliable connection, wear resistance, good flowability
1. High ring rigidity: compared with ordinary plastic pipes for underground drainage, it is more rigid, reaching SN8, sn12.5 and sn16, or even higher.
2. Good anti-corrosion performance: the composite anti-corrosion pipe can be used in various harsh environments.
3. Long service life: the surface of the steel strip is specially pretreated to enhance the corrosion resistance of the steel and the adhesion between the steel and the plastic, and improve the peel strength. The whole structure of the pipe is firm and reliable. Due to the special materials and processes used to solve the problem of steel plate anti-corrosion and the adhesion between steel plate and PE material, the service life of the pipeline is the same as that of the pure plastic pipeline, which is guaranteed to be more than 50 years.
4. Reliable connection: HDPE steel belt reinforced polyethylene spiral corrugated pipe can be connected by electric fusion socket, heat shrinkable belt, stainless steel clamp or a variety of connection combinations, and the connection is firm; reliable connection can make the pipe achieve zero leakage.
5. Excellent wear resistance, good drainage and circulation.
1. Municipal Engineering: used for municipal underground drainage, sewage, rainwater collection, ventilation, etc;
2. Rural drainage: due to the excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance of polyethylene materials, it is widely used in farmland, orchard, tea garden and forest belt, for rural drainage, drainage and irrigation pipes;
3. Road utilities: they can be used as seepage and drainage pipes for railways, highways, golf courses, football fields, etc.
1. The gap between pipes shall not be too large; otherwise, normal connection is not possible.
2. The cut of vertical section of pipeline shall be regular and flat.
3. The horizontal direction of the pipeline shall not be seriously misaligned.
4. In spring and autumn, the temperature difference between day and night is large, and there is thermal expansion and cold contraction. The well connected pipe fittings should be backfilled in time.