Wanfang PE power cable casing is a kind of high-tech product, which is made of high-density polyethylene resin as the main raw material, adding appropriate additives and processed by extrusion. The product has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, anti-aging, impact resistance, high mechanical strength, long service life, excellent electrical insulation performance and so on. It can be widely used in high-voltage cables, street lamp cable protection bushing and other fields.
Polyethylene pipe for power cable protection (Q / LT 015-2012)
Key words: good physical properties, high toughness, corrosion resistance, convenient construction, impact resistance, sealing, crack resistance
1. Excellent physical properties: good rigidity, strength and flexibility.
2. Corrosion resistance, long service life: PE power cable sheath pipe has strong corrosion resistance. Polyethylene is inert material, which can resist acid and alkali corrosion. It is an excellent anti-corrosion material. General soil, acid and alkali and other factors will not cause corrosion damage to the pipe, and the service life is generally 50 years.
3. Good toughness and flexibility: high toughness pipe, with elongation at break of more than 350%, has strong adaptability to uneven settlement and dislocation of foundation, good seismic resistance, and small caliber pipe can be bent arbitrarily.
4. Convenient connection, simple construction and various methods. The pipe weight is light, only 1 / 7 of the steel pipe, 1 / 2 of the glass steel pipe, and the service life is 4-5 times of the steel pipe. It is convenient to transport and install, which can greatly reduce the labor intensity of workers and improve the work efficiency. It is easy to weld and has few welding joints. The pipe wall is smooth, the friction coefficient is small, the cable threading is easy, and the construction period efficiency is high.
5. High strength, impact resistance, superior mechanical properties. The PE resin used in pipes has good aging resistance, is not brittle, tough, absorbs shock energy, and has little influence on topography during installation.
6. Good sealing performance: PE power cable protective sleeve adopts fusion connection, which essentially ensures the identity of interface material structure and pipe body, and realizes the integration of joint and pipe. The tensile strength and bursting strength of the joint are higher than that of the pipe body, which can effectively resist the hoop stress and axial stress produced by the internal pressure. Therefore, compared with rubber ring joints or other mechanical joints, there is no risk of leakage caused by joint distortion, and the sealing performance is very good.
7. Good resistance to stress cracking: low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent resistance to marks, outstanding environmental stress resistance.
8. Good low temperature impact resistance: the low temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is very low, and it can be used safely in the temperature range of - 20 ~ 40 ℃. During winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not be brittle.
9. A variety of new construction methods: PE pipeline has a variety of construction technologies. In addition to the traditional excavation method, a variety of new trenchless technologies such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, lining, split pipe can also be used for construction. This is the only choice for some places that do not allow excavation, so the application field of power cable sheath is more extensive.
The product is mainly used for the conduit of urban wire and cable, low-voltage cable, cable television network, multimedia transmission network line and the conduit, isolation and protection of indoor wires and cables in buildings. It can be widely used in the sheath pipeline system of outdoor communication cable and optical cable, including inter office trunk pipeline, feeder pipeline, distribution pipeline, special network pipeline and special long-distance communication pipeline. It has a strong applicable type and is suitable for laying cables, wires and many other cables.
1. Polyethylene pipe is relatively light and flexible, easy to be scratched by sharp objects and stones. The surface is the cause of cracking in operation.
2. The long-term intense sunlight will accelerate the aging of the pipe and shorten the service life.
3. Oil, acid, alkali and salt, especially the organic chemicals (acid mist, aqua regia, acid, alkali and salt with the concentration of more than 98%) can not be used. When they are attached to the pipe, their performance of environmental stress cracking resistance will be reduced under certain conditions.
4. The rigidity of polyethylene pipe is relatively low, and the uneven weight support is easy to cause permanent deformation, affect the service life, and even cause scrap.
1. Pipes shall be handled with care during transportation, loading, unloading or handling, and shall not be severely impacted, thrown, dropped, rolled or exposed to the sun. The contact between cables and pipes shall be protected by soft materials. Pipes shall not be placed on pipe fittings during shipment.
2. The pipe storage area shall be flat and stacked in order, with the stacking height not more than 2m and the distance from the heat source not less than 5m. It is not allowed to be exposed to the sun in the open. If it is stacked in the open, it shall be covered.
1. The excavation of the pipe trench must be carried out in strict accordance with the excavation route and excavation depth specified in the design drawings or under the guidance of the project supervisor, and shall not be changed without the consent of the relevant departments.
2. PE pipe has good flexibility and light weight, so the long pipeline can be prefabricated on the ground by using hot-melt butt joint pipe. When the terrain conditions allow, the ground welding of the pipeline can reduce the excavation width of the trench. For the excavation of narrow pipe trench, rotary excavators, ploughs or shovels can be used.
3. The pipeline laying shall be carried out after the trench bottom elevation and the quality of the pipeline foundation are checked to be qualified. Before the pipeline laying, the appearance inspection of the pipes and fittings shall be carried out again. The pipes and fittings with problems shall not be used. Pipes shall not be laid on frozen soil. After the pipes are connected, they enter the groove smoothly. When the pipe is hoisted and put into the trench, reliable soft belt sling shall be used to run the pipe into the trench stably, without severe collision with the trench wall or bottom, so as to prevent scratch, distortion or excessive stretching and bending. Polyethylene pipes should be laid in serpentine shape and can be bent along with the terrain.
4. In order to avoid entanglement during cable laying, the cable laying machine shall be used. The connection between the traction cable and the directly buried pipe can be connected with the optical (electric) cable through the axis longitudinally by using the thicker wire.