Wanfang PE gas pipe is made of special polyethylene and extruded for gas transportation. Compared with the traditional steel pipe, PE gas pipe has a good economic performance. Instead of the traditional steel pipe, PE gas pipe has a series of advantages such as impact resistance, cracking resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, etc. it is widely used in gas transportation and becomes an ideal pipe for modern gas transportation. Because of the potential danger of gas, the reliability of gas network is required to be very high. Wanfang PE gas pipe is firm, non leaking, high toughness, excellent flexibility, good fast crack transmission and compression resistance, and many other product characteristics can fully meet the requirements of gas transportation.
Buried polyethylene (PE) pipeline system for gas Part 1: Pipes GB 15558.1-2015
Key words: good physical performance, sanitation, impact resistance, flexibility, connection, safety, mass, light transportation, high economic benefit
1. Excellent physical properties: MDPE performance is between high-density polyethylene and bottom density polyethylene, which not only maintains the rigidity of high-density polyethylene, but also has good flexibility, does not absorb water, is non-toxic and tasteless, has excellent electrical insulation and good acid, alkali, salt, organic solvent resistance at room temperature, good cold resistance and creep resistance. PE gas pipe is more favorable for the installation of plastic pipe.
2. Good sanitary performance: PE gas pipe processing does not add heavy metal salt stabilizer, non-toxic material, no scaling layer, no bacteria, a good solution to the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: in addition to a small number of strong oxidants, it can resist the corrosion of a variety of chemical media; no electrochemical corrosion.
4. Good flexibility and impact resistance. PE gas pipe has good flexibility. When the foundation sinks or an earthquake occurs, the heavy objects directly press over the pipe, which can produce a certain degree of deformation without fracture, avoid gas leakage and can be recovered. On the contrary, the steel pipe is easy to break, which will lead to gas leakage and even gas explosion.
If the weight is directly pressed over the pipe, the pipe will not be broken.
5. Reliable connection performance: the strength of PE gas pipe hot-melt or electric fusion interface is higher than that of pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or live load.
6. Good construction performance: the pipeline is light, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the comprehensive cost of the project is low.
7. Large delivery flow: the pipe wall is smooth, which can improve the medium flow rate and increase the flow. Compared with the same metal pipe, PE gas pipe can deliver more flow and save power consumption.
8. Economic benefits: low cost, less investment. Compared with the metal pipeline, it can reduce the comprehensive investment of the project by about 1 / 3. It can coil the small caliber pipe and further reduce the project cost.
The buried polyethylene (PE) pipeline for gas is applicable to the pipeline system for gas transmission with the working temperature of - 20 ~ 40 ℃ and the long-term maximum working pressure not more than 0.7MPa.
1. The minimum pipe top covering soil thickness of PE gas pipeline shall not be less than 0.8m when it is buried under the roadway; not less than 0.6m when it is buried under the non roadway; not less than 0.8m when it is buried under the paddy field; if protective measures are taken for PE gas pipeline, the above requirements can be reduced.
2. The foundation of PE gas pipeline should be the original soil layer without sharp hard soil and salt. When the original soil layer has sharp hard soil and salt, fine sand or fine soil should be laid. Where uneven settlement of pipeline may be caused, the foundation shall be treated or other settlement prevention measures shall be taken.
3. PE gas pipeline shall be buried below the soil freezing line when transporting gas containing condensate, and a condensate tank shall be set. The gradient of pipeline slope to condensate tank shall not be less than 0.003.
4. If the PE gas pipeline cannot meet the specified safety distance requirements with buildings, structures, foundations or adjacent pipelines, the pipeline shall be set in the pipe trench or steel casing, and both ends of the casing shall be sealed with flexible sealing materials. Both ends of the pipe trench or steel sleeve shall extend out of the obstacle and the distance between the obstacle to be crossed shall not be less than 0.5m. For pipes with expansion requirements, the protective sleeve or trench shall not hinder the expansion of the pipe and shall not damage the protective shell outside the insulation layer.
5. Underground PE gas pipeline should not be laid in the same trench with other pipelines or cables. When laying in the same trench, protective measures must be taken.