The material of Wanfang PE water supply pipe is PE (polyethylene) resin, which is polymerized from monomer ethylene. Due to different polymerization reaction conditions such as pressure and temperature, different density of resin can be obtained. Therefore, there are high-density polyethylene, medium density polyethylene and low-density polyethylene. PE water supply pipe has a series of advantages, such as high toughness, corrosion resistance, cracking resistance, stable interface, light and easy construction, which is widely used in the field of water supply pipe manufacturing. In addition to the traditional excavation method, non excavation technology can also be used for construction. The service life of polyethylene pipe is more than 50 years, which has not only been confirmed by international standards and some advanced foreign standards, but also has been proved by practice.
Polyethylene (PE) piping system for water supply part 2: Pipes GB / T 13663.2-2018
Polyethylene (PE) piping system for water supply part 3: pipe fittings GB / T 13663.3-2018
Key words: reliable connection, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, wear resistance, flexibility, good resistance, small weight, light construction methods
1. Reliable connection: the polyethylene pipe system is connected by hot melting, and the strength of the joint is higher than that of the pipe body.
2. Good impact resistance at low temperature: the low temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is very low, and it can be safely used in the temperature range of - 60 ℃ - 60 ℃. During winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not be brittle.
3. Good stress cracking resistance: PE water supply pipe has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and also has outstanding environmental stress cracking resistance.
4. Good chemical resistance: PE water supply pipe can resist the corrosion of various chemical media, and the chemical substances in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipe. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it will not rot, rust or electrochemical corrosion; in addition, it will not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi.
5. Aging resistance, long service life: polyethylene pipe with 2-2.5% carbon black evenly distributed can reduce the ultraviolet radiation.
6. Good wear resistance: the comparative test of wear resistance between PE water supply pipe and steel pipe shows that the wear resistance of PE water supply pipe is 4 times of that of steel pipe. In the field of mud transportation, compared with steel pipe, PE water supply pipe has better wear resistance, which means PE water supply pipe has longer service life and better economy.
7. Good flexibility: the flexibility of PE water supply pipe makes it easy to bend. In engineering, it can bypass obstacles by changing the direction of the pipe. In many cases, the flexibility of the pipe can reduce the consumption of pipe fittings and the installation cost.
8. Small flow resistance: PE water supply pipe has a smooth inner surface with Manning coefficient of 0.009. The smooth performance and non adhesion characteristics ensure that the PE water supply pipe has a higher delivery capacity than the traditional pipe, but also reduce the pressure loss and water transmission energy consumption.
9. Light weight, easy to handle and install: PE water supply pipe is lighter than concrete pipe, galvanized pipe and steel pipe, it is easy to handle and install, lower labor and equipment requirements, which means the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
10. A variety of new construction methods: PE water supply pipe has a variety of construction technologies. In addition to the traditional excavation method, a variety of new trenchless technologies such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, lining, cracking and other methods can also be used for construction. This is the only choice for some places where excavation is not allowed, so PE water supply pipe is more widely used.
1. Municipal water supply system
2. Building water supply system and residential area
3. Underground water supply system in the plant
4. Industrial and water treatment piping systems, etc.
1. Keep away from fire source and heat insulation during storage. Keep the warehouse dry and tidy. Do not mix any impurities. Do not expose to the sun or rain. The transportation shall be stored in clean and dry carriage or cabin with ceiling, without sharp objects such as nails. It is strictly prohibited to transport with flammable aromatic hydrocarbon, halogenated hydrocarbon and other organic solvents.
2. General provisions for installation:
1) Before connecting the pipes, the pipes, pipe fittings and auxiliary equipment shall be checked according to the design requirements, and the appearance inspection shall be carried out on the construction site, and the pipes can be used only when they meet the requirements. The main inspection items include withstand voltage level, external surface quality, matching quality, material consistency, etc.
2) Corresponding special heating tools shall be used according to different interface forms, and open fire heating pipes and pipe fittings shall not be used.
3) For pipes connected by fusion welding, pipes and pipe fittings of the same brand material should be used. Pipes with similar performance must be tested first and can only be carried out after they are qualified.
4) Pipes and fittings shall be placed at the construction site for a certain period of time before connection, so as to make the temperature of pipes and fittings consistent.
5) When connecting in cold climate (- 5 ℃) and strong wind environment, protective measures or adjustment of connection process shall be taken.
6) The pipe end shall be clean when connecting the pipe, and the pipe orifice shall be temporarily blocked at the end of each work to prevent sundries from entering the pipe.
7) Visual inspection shall be carried out after pipeline connection, and unqualified welding points shall be reworked immediately.