Wanfang PE-RT floor heating pipe is a special heating pipe developed by PE-RT (polyethylene of raised temperature resistance), which is a non crosslinked polyethylene pipe that can be used for hot water. Some people also highlight its non crosslinked characteristics, called "high temperature non crosslinked polyethylene pipe". PE-RT is a kind of medium density polyethylene produced by special molecular design and synthesis process. It uses the method of copolymerization of ethylene and octene to obtain unique molecular structure by controlling the number and distribution of side chains, so as to improve the heat resistance of PE pipes. PE-RT raw material not only has qualified creep rupture curve, but also its pipe material is of moderate price, and its construction is relatively convenient and fast compared with other varieties. The connection form belongs to the most reliable form of standard mutual melting and hot melting connection at present. The hole diameter of the pipe part is larger than the inner diameter of the pipe with the same specification. In the system, because there is no mechanical connection mode of local shrinkage, the system fluid resistance is relatively high Smaller. With the development of plastic technology, indoor heating system can provide a variety of plastic pipes for different purposes. Because the plastic pipe has the advantages of smooth inner wall, small resistance of heat medium flow, acid and alkali resistance, long service life, convenient installation, etc. In recent years, PE-RT has been widely used in the floor heating system. As a new generation of heating pipe, PE-RT is gradually becoming the mainstream product in the floor heating market.
Heat resistant polyethylene (PE-RT) piping system for hot and cold water part 2: pipe GB / T 28799.2-2012
Key words: good stability, pressure resistance, bendability, impact resistance, long service life, convenient processing, hot-melt connection, environmental protection
1. Good stability and long-term pressure resistance: good homogeneity, stable performance, good thermal creep resistance, excellent long-term hydrostatic resistance.
2. The pipeline is easy to bend and convenient for construction: the bending radius is small (r min = 5d), the stress of the bending part can be relaxed quickly, and the damage of the pipeline at the bending place caused by the stress concentration in the use process can be avoided. PE-RT pipe can be hot-melt connected, so it is convenient to repair if the pipe is damaged in the process of application.
3. Good impact resistance, high safety, low temperature embrittlement temperature up to - 70 ℃, can be transported in low temperature environment, construction.
4. Aging resistance and long service life: due to the excellent characteristics of PE-RT material, PE-RT pipe can be safely used for more than 50 years under the condition of working temperature of 70 ℃ and pressure of 0.8MPa.
5. The processing technology is convenient and the quality is easy to control;
6. It is easy to install and maintain. If the pipeline system is damaged due to external force, the pipeline can be repaired by hot melting, which is convenient, safe and fast, and the whole heating pipe does not need to be replaced. The engineering installation cost and maintenance cost are low, and the cost performance is high.
7. Green environmental protection: the waste pipe can be melted and recycled.
1. Ground heating system. It is suitable for the heating of family living room, bedroom and public bathroom, swimming pool, kindergarten, nursing home, etc. it is also suitable for the ground heating pipeline for other special needs, such as airport runway, urban trunk road snow melting pipeline (preferred).
2. Hot and cold water piping system in the building.
3. Pipes for central air conditioning system.
4. Pipes for food, pharmaceutical, beverage and other health industries.
5. Pipes for agriculture, aquaculture and landscaping.
1. PE-RT ground heating pipe has good flexibility. When the bending radius is 8 times of the outer diameter of the pipe, it can be bent at will and does not rebound after bending. It has good low temperature resistance and can be constructed at low temperature in winter. It is easy to install and reliable to connect. The pipe buried in the ground is laid as a whole without joints, so the hidden danger of leakage can be eliminated completely and the material can be recycled.
2. The construction environment temperature of PE-RT ground heating pipe should not be lower than 5 ℃ in winter. Special tools should be used when cutting the pipe. The fracture surface should be vertical to the pipe axis. The installed pipe should not be pressed or knocked. If necessary, the vulnerable parts should be covered with protective materials. During the construction of PE-RT pipe, the paint, asphalt or other chemical solvents shall be prevented from contacting and polluting the pipe surface.
3. The hardness of PE-RT ground heating pipe is lower than that of metal pipe, so it should be protected in the transportation construction. To avoid mechanical damage caused by small and appropriate external forces, mark the location of the pipeline after concealed laying, so as to avoid damage to the pipeline by secondary decoration.
4. PE-RT ground heating pipe shall be handled with care during transportation, loading and unloading, and shall not be thrown, rolled, dragged, or exposed to the sun and rain. It shall be stored in a well ventilated and clean warehouse with a temperature of no more than 4 ℃. The distance between PE-RT ground heating pipe and heat source shall be at least 1 m. PE-RT ground heating pipe shall be laid underground without joints. The whole pipe shall be laid to make the pipe integrated without leakage point.